BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

The only place to stay current on the latest manic ramblings from the Florida Panhandle.

CHEEKY FLY REELS, THE OFFICIAL REEL OF BALLS TO THE WALL FISHING

Sunday, April 18, 2010

BACON....AND RIDING WITH GREAT FRIENDS

Pardon me while I have "a moment", on a great day, Let's Roll!

Today was one of those really cool days, a couple of cycling buds from Steamboat made the trip over to Eagle today to find some dry dirt to ride which I promised would not disappoint, I do not think it did. And the day started with a rock solid posse of red and blue coats yuckin it up accompanied by the newest Eagle transplant Stephen White along with Tokyo Joe's very own Jay Henry. Throw in Jono and Colemansk and ya got a grouppo. The riding was off the charts fun, the trails perf, and I was REALLY hungry for BACON after 4.5 hours in the saddle today.

This vij came compliments of Dr. Watson I presume.

Then I came home and decided to go through an old back pack of mine, when I found these in one of the side pockets. "Kelloggs" Nutri Grain bars and a day pass to Abel Tasman National park in New Zealand. The story has it that myself and my girlfriend at the time had found this killer illegal campsite right on the ocean at low tide, which became our own private beach at high tide. When we decided to go swimming naked in the ocean the next morning, the "boat ranger" came in from about a mile out and asked to see our camping permit and told me he would not issue us a ticket if my naked girlfriend went back to the beach to get this park pass. To which I looked at her and replied "What the hell are you waiting for, go get the pass!"
That is a true story...

I think these are about 11 years old. Anybody want them before I put them on Ebay?

No comments:

Post a Comment